Sunday, November 1, 2015

Los acentos del Inglés.

When I started to like English, I thought this language has just two accents, American and British. Why did I think that? Because that was the main thing English teachers taught me from the first time. When I discover English has several types of accents I was amazed! It's a wide variety, from Jamaica, Canada, Trinidad & Tobago, Australia; and many other parts of the world where English is spoken.

Cuando me empezó a gustar el Inglés, pensaba que este idioma sólo tenía dos acentos, el americano y el británico. ¿Porqué pensaba eso? Por que fue la primera cosa que los profesores de Inglés me enseñaron desde la primera vez. Cuando descubrí que el Inglés tiene distintos tipos de acentos ¡Quedé impresionada! Es una variedad amplia, desde Jamaica, Canadá, Trinidad & Tobago, Australia; y muchas otras partes del mundo donde el Inglés es hablado,

Don't be scared of listening different accents it's better for you to practice. Remember you don't have to have an specific one, just pronounce the words correctly at your own pace; accent isn't mandatory just how well your fluence and grammar is.

No les de miedo escuchar acentos diferentes, es mejor para que practiquen. Recuerden que no tiene que tener uno en específico, sólo pronuncien las palabras correctamente a su paso; el acento no es obligatorio sólo que tan buena es tu fluidez y gramática.

Go ahead and have fun!

¡Adelante y diviértete!

No comments:

Post a Comment